DEFENSE SYSTEMS TECHNICAL AREA TASKS
The IDIQ vehicle that delivers R&D solutions to the S&T community.
Prescient Edge holds two Prime seats under the Advanced Materials and Directed Energy technical focus areas on the Defense Technical Innovation Center’s (DTIC) DS TAT IDIQ contract in the small business set-aside pool. The DSTAT vehicle offers customers the following benefits:
- The ability to begin and staff the contract quickly (<6 months)
- The task order can be issued with 60-month period of performance if initiated with R&D dollars
- The task order can be incrementally funded by accepting an individual or a blend of R&D and O&M funding, and all colors can be applied to labor and/or ODCs
- Low customer shared direct cost 1.2% (DTIC pass-through)
- Ability for the prime to add teammates at the task order level to satisfy customer requirements
- Execute work at all security classification levels
- Funding can be MIPR onto existing TO for work within TO scope from any organization within the government capable of transfer funds via MIPR process
- Funding can be added onto existing task orders for work within the scope from any organization within the government that is capable of transferring funds via the MIPR process
- Funding can be added onto existing task orders quickly (approximately 3 weeks)
- The interaction between contractor and government requiring activity is encouraged during the market research and requirement refinement periods until the Contracting Officer implements formal communications.
DS TAT provides Research, Development, Test & Evaluation (RDT&E) and advisory & assistance services for TATs within the following focus areas:
Full and open completion pool technical focus areas: