DEFENSE SYSTEMS TECHNICAL AREA TASKS
The IDIQ vehicle that delivers R&D solutions to the S&T community.
Prescient holds two Prime seats under Advanced Materials and Directed Energy technical focus areas (indicated in bold below) on the Defense Technical Innovation Center’s (DTIC) DS TAT IDIQ contract, small business set-aside pool. The DSTAT vehicle offers customers the following benefits:
- Ability to get on contract quickly (<6 months)
- TO can issued with 60-month PoP (must be initiated with R&D dollars)
- TO can be incrementally funded - Accepts individual or a blend of R&D and O&M funding, all colors can be applied to labor and/or ODCs
- Low Customer Shared Direct Cost 1.2% (DTIC Pass-through)
- Ability for prime to add teammates at TO level to satisfy customer requirements
- Execute work at all security classification levels
- Funding can be MIPR onto existing TO for work within TO scope from any organization within the government capable of transfer funds via MIPR process
- Funding can be MIPR onto existing TOs quickly (MIPR-to-Mod = ~3 weeks)
- The interaction between contractor and government requiring activity (customer) is encouraged during the market research/requirement refinement periods until CO implements formal communications.
DS TAT provides Research, Development, Test & Evaluation (RDT&E) and advisory & assistance services for TATs within the following focus areas:
Full and open completion pool technical focus areas: